Goals/Charge of the ICU Steering Committee -
- Multi-hospital network of Critical Care Providers and/or stakeholders to guide current and future HMS Critical Care Initiatives.
- Provide feedback on data collection strategy, improvement targets, and implementation strategies.
- Identify future critical care-based improvement opportunities (i.e., what’s next?).
- Provide input and direction from the critical care vantage point representing a diverse group of hospitals across Michigan related to HMS quality improvement priorities and scholarly work.
- Help drive improvement efforts in intensive care units across Michigan.
- Engage, support, and disseminate HMS critical care-focused scholarly work.
- Identify opportunities for collaboration across disciplines caring for the hospitalized medical patient (i.e., general medicine, emergency medicine, infectious diseases, pharmacy, vascular access, etc.).
Member Hospitals/Systems -
- Corewell Health
- Covenant HealthCare
- Henry Ford Health
- Michigan Medicine
- MyMichigan Health
- Trinity Health Ann Arbor Hospital
- VA Ann Arbor Healthcare